|The Peanut's little turkey handprint !!|
This Pay it Forward task is to remember all you are thankful for, and perhaps invite someone who is otherwise alone over for dinner or a get together. We all have had times in our lives where we haven't been around family, or are new to the area. So many times when I was away at school, I had been fortunate to have been welcomed in to many a family. It's a nice feeling. One of warmth and acceptance.
This weekend try and do the same for someone you know - who may be away from home, or who may just not know many people. Be safe everyone, and have an amazing weekend...
Things I am thankful for :
1. The Peanut and her little smile, her amazing hugs and her great BIG heart
2. Friends who have stuck by me and have offered me true support and kindness
3. Family, that although we may often disagree - we it comes to the crunch, we are there for each other
4. Our cute little house that keeps us warm and dry
5. Our health
6. The ability to create and the joy I get from it
7. All of the amazing connections and bloggy friends I have made since I started here
8. Bullet - she is a cute and reliable little mode of transportation
9. My garden and all of its goodness
10. My Freedom.
What are you thankful for?