I thought I would share with you the top 7 things I learned last month, seeing as it is the first of September today (again with the time passing).... so here they are, in no particular order :
1. If you are going to allow your 4 year old to paint your nails - make sure you have nail polish remover on hand. (note to self - picking off glitter blue and bright pink nail polish while driving to an interview, can be hazardous)
2. There are expiry dates on food items for a reason.
3. Telling your child that marshmallows grow on farms - may turn out to bite you in the butt later on...
4. This one I seem to never learn. When making a recipe, check to ensure you have ALL the ingredients BEFORE making said recipe. Baking powder and baking soda, are NOT interchangeable when baking.
5. When making pizza dough from scratch, ensure your floors are clean. Despite the YouTube videos that demonstrate and say pizza dough throwing is easy. IT IS VERY MUCH NOT.
6. You actually can get a smile headache from smiling too much.
7. Worms do not keep in your fridge indefinitely....
So perhaps I can help educate you with my lessons learnt.... What did you learn last month?