It is that time again, Happy Second Birthday to Me! So here's the deal, my mother wrote the wrong date on my birth certificate, so I take FULL advantage of her mistake and celebrate twice a year, once on my real birthday, and once on my legal one!!!!
So for today I am going to list 37 things I have come to learn about myself :
1. I have a very generous spirit.
2. I am not truly happy, unless I am creating....something or other.
3. When I love, I do it with my whole heart and soul.
4. When I cry, I do it with my whole heart and soul.
5. I have a very footloose and fancy free spirit.
6. I don't do well in a cage environment.
7. I still picture myself with my 20 year old body.
8. The fissures of age are slowly starting to reveal itself - and I am OK with that.
9. Sometimes I have blonde roots (in the not so literal but flighty sense).
10. I used to think I was pretty grey, I am more black and white than I once considered myself to be.
11. My life will never be an organized life. This suits me fine.
12. I am a spontaneous being.
13. Structure is not necessarily bad.
14. I am naturally an optimist. And I am DAMN funny!
15. I have jiggly parts that I may never be able to get rid of.
16. When I feel something, I feel it very deeply.
17. I do not like horror movies, and I do not feel the need to subject myself to years of nightmares to prove I can watch them.
18. Sleep means more to me then making myself beautiful does.
19. I do not need alcohol to dance at any opportune moment.
20. My dreams of being a professional singer will NEVER happen - though it doesn't stop me from belting out my favourite tunes for the simple joy of music (despite my tone deafness).
21. I believe the world, for the most part, is a good place and despite some interesting turn of events this past decade, I still yield an inherent childlike innocence.
22. I will never get boob implants.
23. I have not stopped growing - literally, as I grew half and inch recently, no really I did!!
24. High heeled shoes were not meant for these feet.
25. I have a wildside that needs to be fueled every now and again.
26. I am an awesome friend.
27. I have no doubts my dreams will come true.
28. I dance to the beat of my own drum, and it's a damn fine beat.
29. I genuinely enjoy spending time with and playing with my lil peanut.
30. I still believe in Santa Claus.
31. I will never be a millionaire, and am completely fine with that.
32. I love good food.
33. I am an ambitious cook.
34. I GET the important things in life.
35. I can screw up Kraft dinner.
36. I am a truly blessed individual.
37. I am an amazing mother.